2/43 Simpsons Road, Bardon QLD 4065
From first glimpse to final detail, it is apparent that this architecturally designed residence is inspired living. An enlightened approach to design has delivered modern dimensions where quality is uncompromised, luxury is unlimited, and the skyline delivers spectacular sights with cinematic sunsets every day.
Starting at the top, you are welcomed by a formal lounge that is accompanied by the home’s vibrant cascading visuals, offering a fabulous zone to entertain, with its very own bar. Immediately below, the living and dining domain’s own brilliant view enhances the allure of its generous proportions and a gourmet kitchen where stone surfaces, a butler’s pantry, and elite European appliances meet every need with ease, elegance, and efficiency. Glass sliding doors open out to the elevated deck and provide the ultimate space to sit amongst the canopy and enjoy the tranquil 180-degree views. A media room on the next level is a great space to gather and offers excellent separation for family harmony. Two of the home’s three bedrooms share a bathroom on this level and there is side access to the rear yard and heated spa. The luxurious master suite offers the utmost privacy on its own level and boasts a sizable custom-built walk-in robe and is perfectly paired with a hotel style ensuite with feature bathtub. This parents’ retreat opens out onto its own private deck with direct access to the spa.
This immaculate home focuses on quality and comfort with no expense spared.
• Multiple living, dining & entertaining areas
• Beautiful tree canopy outlook with numerous bird species
• Gourmet kitchen with euro appliances & butler’s pantry
• Built-in BBQ area with plumbed gas connection
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master retreat with ensuite bathroom, WIR & private deck
• Automatic roller blinds for year-round comfort
• Built-in study nook, NBN + three Foxtel connections
• Built-in laundry + powder room for guests
• Ducted & zoned air-con, video intercom entry
• Low maintenance outdoor spa with privacy screens
• Little to no maintenance garden with astro-turf lawn
• Plenty of dedicated storage, garden shed & water tank
• Garage accommodation for 2 vehicles with built-in storage
• 1 of only 2 with 1 common wall
• Long driveway down off the road, eliminating noise
• 252m2 floor area on land size of 224m2
Enjoy being only a short distance to vibrant Rosalie Village and the cosmopolitan restaurants, cafés, and wine bars of Paddington. You have the convenience of private school buses almost at your doorstep and you are within the Rainworth State School catchment area. A rare offering in a prestige locale!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.