Period Authenticity in the Avenues
24 Amarina Avenue, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Ideally located in the leafy, family-friendly avenues of Ashgrove, just 10 minutes north of Brisbane CBD, this charming home is beautifully maintained and waiting to welcome its new owner. Immediately drawn by the classic character facade and pretty street frontage, it’s here that the traditional and the contemporary meet in lush, green surroundings.
Fabulous period authenticity, enhanced by a contemporary edge, characterizes a superb living and dining domain with a seamless link to the rear deck, pool, and landscaped surrounds. With traditional VJ walls, gorgeous ornate ceilings, and polished timber floorboards, you will have the perfect canvas to create a space that is both cosy and stylish. The practical galley style kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, ample cabinetry, and plenty of preparation space. It has direct access to the covered rear deck, which is an ideal space to host friends and family and dine outdoors, year-round. It also offers a great vantage point to watch the kids at play in the yard or pool. Three good-sized bedrooms, including a generous master with ensuite, provide accommodation for the whole family. The central family bathroom features a shower over bath combination.
• Welcoming front veranda with secure gated entry
• Dedicated study/library or playroom
• Large, neat & tidy eat-in kitchen
• Three bedrooms, two with outside access
• Master with built-in robe & ensuite with spa bath
• Generous entertainment deck at the rear
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Laundry with outside access
• A low maintenance, fully fenced grassed yard
• Swimming pool with gazebo/ alfresco area
• Secure garage accommodation for two vehicles
Ashgrove is described by locals as a safe and quiet neighbourhood and an ideal place to raise a family. Amarina Avenue is located within walking distance to Mt St Michaels, Marist College, parkland, bikeways, local grocers, and transport. This is an excellent opportunity to secure an increasingly hard to find inner-city haven and should not be overlooked!